Usually I don’t like these award things, since they just remind me of chain letters that float around every once in a while. But this one has questions all around photography and I got nominated from a really good blog, so I think I have to except this one and continue it.
First of all thanks a lot to Joerg Haag for nominating me. You can check out his blog here http://joerghaag.com/
Here are the rules:
- Thank your ,Liebster Award´ presenter and link his blog in your post
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 5 to 11 new blogger for the Liebster-Award.
- Put together a new list of 11 questions for your nominees.
- Add these rules to your Liebster-Award blog post.
- Inform your nominees about this blog post.
Here are the 11 questions that Joerg asked:
- What camera or camera system are you using and what were the reasons for your choice? – Canon, not really sure why. Somehow I was always a Canon person.
- Would you decide again for that camera or system today and if not what would be your choice today? – I still think it is a good choice
- What is the most useful piece of accessory in your camera bag (excluding camera or lens) and why? – the external shutter release button. I like long exposure pictures, so it is an essential.
- What piece of photo equipment would like to buy next and why? – I actually don’t have a wishlist at the moment. I am trying to improve my skills with what I have.
- Are you shooting in RAW, JPG or both and why? – RAW
- How do you evolve in photography: autodidactic or by booking classes and workshops? – Mostly just by practicing, but I have been taking some classes as well.
- What was the biggest eye-opener in photography to you? – Once you know the basics you can accomplish a lot just by practicing and experimenting.
- Is there a famous photographer that inspires you and if so who is it? – My inspiration does not come from a famous photographer and not just a single one. I just get inspired by all the bloggers that I follow. So much creativity out there. Thanks!
- Are you going to photo exhibitions and which one was the last one you visited? – no
- How much time do you spent for photography per week? – A few hours.
- How much time do you invest in your blog per week? – I try to post at least once a week, but I spend much more time looking at other people’s blogs.
Here are my nominees:
And here are my questions:
- Why did you start your blog?
- How long have you been blogging?
- How long have been taking pictures?
- What is your favorite picture that you shot yourself?
- What is your favorite picture by somebody else?
- Can you describe your photography stile?
- Do you have a favorite object that you like to shoot?
- Besides camera and lens, what accessory do you use most often?
- Is there a photography skill that you wish you were better at?
- How do you try to improve your skills?
- Do you prefer color or black and white photography?